In creating a perfectly stunning yet functional and durable kitchen, you should always consider using the best worktop material, which will not disappoint you in quality and performance.Request for CALL BACK
Since the kitchen is the main focal point of every house, where most of our precious time is spent with children, family, and friends, it is important to make it warm, comfortable, and easy to move around in. A kitchen that will make you feel right at home requires a keen judgment in selecting the finest kitchen materials and should be personalised for your satisfaction.
You made the right decision when choosing Quartz Worktops solid surface to be a part of your special kitchen project. Whether building a new kitchen or renovating your existing kitchen, Quartz Kitchen Worktops will give you the best results.
What is Quartz?
Quartz Worktops are made from one of the hardest and second most abundant minerals on earth. Quartz Worktops are carefully manufactured using 93% ground quartz with natural pigments and resins, mixed and processed to create a new solid surface material. This engineered stone, offers a timeless beauty as nature and science are blended into one.
Quartz Worktops Colour and Design
Quartz Worktops has an enormous availability of colours, styles and designs that you can select from, which will meet your demanding kitchen needs. You can choose to have a classy, modern, or traditional kitchen look. We have the right worktop material for you. Quartz Worktops have a vast array of beautiful quartz colours and designs that you can choose from in creating your dream kitchen. Establish a whole new level of kitchen decor and let your dull kitchen be transformed into the fantastic kitchen look you have always desired.
Quartz Worktops are extremely durable, and with proper use and care, this solid surface will definitely last for years. The possible causes of severe damage, including burns, stains, chop marks and discoloration due to harsh chemical exposure, may shorten the life span of your kitchen worktops. In maintaining the natural glossy shine of Quartz Worktops, we strongly advice you to follow the guidelines, to insure the timeless beauty and luxury finish that will last for decades.
Quartz Worktops Attributes
- Quartz kitchen worktops give excellent strength and durability.
- Quartz worktops are exceptionally high in resistance against heat and harsh chemical exposure.
- Quartz solid material are Rated #7 on the Moh's Hardness Scale test.
- All Quartz kitchen worktops do not require sealing
- It is highly resistant to scratches and marks.
- Quartz Worktops are non-porous, which means moulds and stubborn dry spills are easy to remove and can be polished out.
- Quartz kitchen worktops are very easy to keep clean and to maintain.
- Offers a long lasting quality performance with a 10 year manufacturer's warranty
- All Quartz Worktops are suitable for drainers, grooves, up stands, under mounted sinks and splash back application.
Our quartz kitchen worktops
are available in five stunning ranges:
- Developed by DuPont, this product is fully backed by a 10 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty!
- Also backed by a 10 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty from our Fabricators!
- Caesarstone is the original engineered stone surfacing material. It is comprised of approximately 94% natural quartz aggregates, one of nature's strongest elements. The balance of the material consists of colour pigments and polyester resins.
- Luxore is different from any other kitchen worktops material. The core quartz crystals give a stunning light play, creating an aesthetic that suggests refined luxury and timeless elegance. And the expressive colours and tones ensure creativity without compromise.
- Manufactured by Consentino with over 70 years experience this outstanding Quartz product is sophisticated and durable. No other stone product can compare to its colour consistency.
For a free quote (with no obligations)or further advice call today at Quartzworktops.Kitchen tel no 0845 330 7642